Things to do
Entry is free but donations are extremely welcome and help to support Whale and Dolphin Conservation.
- Use our wildlife cameras - DOLPHIN CAM and RIVER CAM from the comfort of the Centre
- Check out our latest wildlife sightings
- Free binocular and kid's backpack hire
- Take our Adopt a Dolphin interactive quiz
- Listen to the sounds of the sea
- Kids colouring table and giant jigsaws and more!
Shop and Cafe
Relax in our cafe and browse our shop for a memento of your visit.
- We have lots of exciting gift ideas from ethical and local sources. You can even shop online.
- Take time out to enjoy a freshly brewed cup of tea or coffee. Choose from a selection of paninis and soups and a variety of freshly baked cakes.
Tour the UK's biggest Icehouse
It's free but donations are extremely welcome.
Tour times: 12:15pm and 3:15pm (April 1st - October 31st. Times vary during winter opening hours).
Join our tours and:
- See and touch our fantastic collection of huge whale bones from the local area.
- Watch the 'Underwater World' film and see stunning footage of whales and dolphins in their natural habitat.
- Discover the history of salmon fishing and the importance of UK's largest icehouse.
As well as dolphins we are treated to sightings of a wide variety of other amazing wildlife, including seals, ospreys, ducks and maybe otters.
Tour time: 2:15pm (Weather dependent April 1st - October 31st. Times vary during winter opening hours).